[ic] Very Slow browse

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 5 13:42:01 2001

Mike Heins wrote:

> Quoting Stefano Malagoli (s.malagoli@datacode.it):
> > But doing this I loose some function like [item-change], [more-list] and
> > [item-alternate]. So before continue to reimplement this function I have
> > some question.

This is incorrect. If you use the [query] tag with list and more turned
on and an explicit setting for ml, you can duplicate every aspect of any
other search, loop, or item list.

[query more=1 list=1 ml=10 sql="select * from foobar"]
[on-match]This only shows up on a match[/on-match]
[no-match]This only shows up with no matches[/no-match]
[list]
Field foo: [sql-param foo]
[sql-alternate 2]Shows up mod 2[/sql-alternate]
[sql-change marker][condition][sql-param field_to_track][/condition]
Show when field_to_track changes[else]
Show when field_to_track doesn't change[/else][/sql-change marker]
[/list]
[more-list][more][/more-list]
[/query]

--
Mark Johnson
Senior Systems Architect - Professional Services