[ic] more instructions - how to rename construct catalog to

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 6 09:44:01 2001

Hi group,

  3 days on the list and I'm an expert... hrmph.
The sequence below gets 'store' to work but blows the admin interface.
Argh.  Using makecat is probably safer.

  I would like to thank everyone that had some input on this.

--Dave

On  5 Jul, To: interchange-users@developer.akopia.com wrote:

> There's more. (it's working now..;-)
>
> cp -apR /home/httpd/html/foundation /home/httpd/html/store
> cd /home/httpd/html/store/images
> mv foundation store
> cd /home/interch/catalogs/store/templates
> rm -f default
> ln -s store default
> cd ./store
> vi theme.cfg (change theme from 'foundation' to 'store')
> cd /home/interch/catalogs/store/products
> vi variable.txt (Ah!  the magic file)
> s/foundation/store/
>
> restart interchange.
> reload your browser.
>
> Hope this helps someone else.

Dave Helton, KD0YU    - dave@realworldcomputing.net  - http://www.kd0yu.com
Real World Computing  - 319-386-4041                 - 8am-5pm CST
Linux/Novell/NT | Servers/Workstations | Consulting | Internet Technologies
'SYN! .. SYN|ACK! .. ACK!' - the mating call of the internet