[ic] Setting basket fields (description, title, etc...)

Ron Phipps interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 7 01:58:00 2001

> You can't unless it is an on-the-fly item, or at least it has no value in
> the "title" field in the database.

I decided against using the title field.  I opted to use the color field
since it showed up on all of the reports already and there won't be a color
for the whole product defined.

> You *can* access what you set with:
>
>     [either][item-modifier title][or][item-field title][/either]

I used [item-modifier color].  I had to extend the size of the field since
there are quite a few possible options, but this should work.  It already
appears on all of the reports and will fit this situation well.

> And [item-price] should return the right thing.

And it does.

-Ron