[ic] Enable more languages

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 7 10:14:01 2001

Quoting kim (kim@hambrosalle.dk):
> Hi
> I have just installed the latest developer version 4.7.5.
> I have made a copy of /UI/de_DE.cfg to /UI/da_DK.cfg and translated
> everything to Danish in order to make a Danish localization og Interchange.
> However, when logging in I still only have the possibility of english or
> German. How can I enable the Danish translation ? What is missing ?

In the latest version, it should be automatic once you restart. You
will need to make sure the MV_LANG_NAME key is set so you have a title,
but if it is copied to lib/UI/locales/da_DK.cfg and you restart it should
just appear.

If you send us the file we would be delighted to distribute it with
your name credited in the file, and I bet we would even build an
icon set for it. 8-) And I would test it to make sure it works.

Best,
Mike
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman