[ic] templates other than construct

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 9 10:24:01 2001

Check out ftp://ftp.minivend.com/pub/interchange/demos/

I believe, although have not tried, that you can download the different
demos (templates) from here, untar them in your ...interchange-#.#.#/dist
directory and call them when you run makecat.  It's worth a shot.

Architecutral overview - I received two flow charts in the interchange
class a couple of weeks ago.  If Larry doesn't read this message, I'd
contact him directly at lhuffman@redhat.com and ask for the Red Hat
Interchange Technical Overview (two sheets - the second doesn't have a
title).