[ic] SQL::statement & Safe::Hole

Kyle Cook interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 9 14:58:00 2001

At 11:29 AM 7/9/01, you wrote:
>Found the commands from one of the websites.  It said ...
>
>         1) perl Makefile.PL
>         2) make
>         3) make install
>
>That's all I need to know!  So, thanks for the lousy help!

Scott,

Actually, you did receive quite a bit of "good" help.....

I had suggested CPAN many emails ago (which will get the
files, unzip/untar them and run the above steps for you!)

I had no clue from your limited explanations that you already
had the files sitting there already unzipped and ready to
run the above commands. Which if the case, then simply
reading the README files would have explained what to do.

I won't flame you, but with statements like that there
are sure to be others that will.

Kyle