[ic] Extra Users?

Ron Phipps interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 9 17:10:01 2001

>When checking sample orders / users, I notice under the customers section
of
>the admin, the same person appears several times, but with a username like
>U00001, and U00002.
>
>Does anyone know why or what this means ?

This means the user has shopped with your store more then once, but has not
resgistered with a username and password.  IC will create a username based
on a counter and all users that do not login, but do order will be assigned
a username.  We require that a person creates an account before making an
order, but your business may allow people to order without creating an
account.  Take it easy.

-Ron