[ic] Continue to Requested page after "Login Required"

Ron Dorman interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 9 22:41:01 2001

I have been given the responsibility of fixing an existing Interchange
site to solve a seemingly small problem.  I have located the problem,
but have no idea how to fix it.

This is the code from 'login.html'
[set Log In]
[if session logged_in]
mv_nextpage=index
[else]
mv_nextpage=login
[/else]
[/if]
[/set]

[set New Account]
mv_nextpage=new_account
[set new]1[/set]
[/set]

What should mv_nextpage be set to for the product info page, which of
course changes for each product.

The Interchange site can be viewed at:
http://www.preferredmachine.com/cgi-bin/pmtcat/index.html for
clarification.

When the user clicks a category they are shown a list of products for
that category.  When they click a specific product for details a
login/new account is required before viewing the information.  This part
works well.  However, onced logged in (or new acount entered) they are
sent to the site's main index page and have to renavigate to desired
info.

How do I make it go on to the requested product information page
immediately after login/new account is completed?

Thanks,
Ron D.