[ic] Traffic Stats

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 10 11:30:01 2001

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke@linuxia.de):
> "Solomon Sabel" <solsab@c-cs.com> writes:
>
> > We are running interchange 4.7.1, and the "Traffic Statistics" report in the
> > UI doesn't seem to work. No matter what criteria I choose, it will always
> > show the following:
> > Date: blank
> > Affiliate:0
> > Visits:1
> > Hits:1
> > Pages:0
> > Prod.Views:0
> > Items in cart:0
> > Orders:0
>
> Interchange 4.7.1 is rather outdated, but it is possible that these
> statistics are broken in recent 4.7.x too.

Yes, this is because we used to use an absolute path to the TrackFile
and now use a relative path. I have made it so both will work in the
latest CVS, but for now if you change the TrackFile directive to be an
absolute path it should compile the statistics.

And get a later version than 4.7.1, it was the first alpha release
and there have been hundreds of fixes since then.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman