[ic] Products Import

Martin Dabb interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 10 18:33:00 2001

I'm getting errors when trying to import products - the ewrror messages and
a snapshot of my products.txt file are below, any help would be much
appreciated.  I'm using the standard "Construct Something" installation.

gdbm store returned -1, errno 0, key "k1" at
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 327,
line 2.

Progress to date:

Using fields from file: 'sku description title template_page comment display
image price wholesale category nontaxable weight size color gift_cert
related featured download dl_type dl_location inactive
'
Adding record '1'.

MY PRODUCTS TEXT FILE
sku description title template_page comment display image price wholesale
category nontaxable weight size color gift_cert related featured download
dl_type dl_location inactive
1 Mini Prints Of Nz Scenes And Wildlife Mini Prints Of Nz Scenes And
Wildlife  Each Little Print Is A Mini Work Of Art And Framed To Hang Or Rest
On An Easel miniprints-s.jpg miniprints.jpg 6.55 0 Brushes 1 1
2 Address Book 12 Address Book 12  Beautiful Recycled Rimu With Hinged
Cover. Pages Provide For E-Mail AddressBook-s.jpg AddressBook.jpg 46.95 0
Pliers 1 1

Martin Dabb