[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 15:34:00 2001

Quoting Sheamus Nulty (snulty@celticlinks.com):
> > [snip]
> > > Is there a way to circumvent Interchange from thinking that a subtotal
> of
> > > zero means it should report an error and when the shipping cost is zero
> it
> > > should still return the shipping method. I'm currently using 4.7.5
> > >

> > Add in the options field (eight field, place two tabs after the cost)
> >
> > { free => 'Free!' }
>
> Mike,
>
> Is there any other option that would also give the cost of shipping in the
> shipping method i.e. normally I would see the following for my shipping
> method US Standard(USD $8.00). When I add the { free => 'Free!'} to the
> first line of this method I now only get US Standard(). Its just that I will
> be adding an express option and it would good to have the express shipping
> price shown without having to select  US Express() and have the page reload
> to view the price.

Free! is supposed to show up. Try adding free=1 to your [shipping label=...]
ITL tag on the ord/checkout.html page.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".