[ic] products dir / config dir / intuitive?

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 16:41:01 2001

Jon Jensen wrote:

> My preference would be to simply rename the products directory to
> 'tables'. But I completely agree with Mike's rationale for keeping the
> defaults -- it's just not worth breaking every old .cfg file, the docs,
> the tips in the mailing list, etc. Mentally mapping 'tables' -> 'products'
> isn't too hard.

And, in my perfect world, it would be data/ since that's really what it
is--a data repository. It also happens to double as the 'table'
repository for GDBM.

You just can't please us all. :)

--
Mark Johnson
Senior Systems Architect - Professional Services