[ic] What is ITL?

Dan B interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 11 21:32:01 2001

At 02:06 AM 7/12/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi list;
>
>I've trouble to read the englisch written emails,. Maybe some englisch
>written text is too subtil for a foreigner like me, who has no english
>language as a native language. What is ITL?
>
>Thanks for all hints and helps!
>
>ciao
>Joachim
>
>Mike Heins wrote:
> > Free! is supposed to show up. Try adding free=1 to your [shipping
> label=...]
> > ITL tag on the ord/checkout.html page.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=ITL

ITL  Information Technology Laboratory
ITL  Integration Test and Launch
ITL  Intent To Launch
ITL  Interleaver
ITL  Istituto per la Tecnolgia del Legno (Wood Technology Institute)
ITL  Italian Lire

Obviously, Mike is referring to the the Spanish "Wood Technology
Institute".  Because as you know, the Interchange shipping code has long
been maintained by the Wood Technology Institute, given that most shipping
methods involve wood of some kind.  In effect, he means you should refer to
the "Wood Technology Institute" tag on the ord/checkout.html page.  You'll
find your answer there.  :-)

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, danb@cyclonecomputers.com