[ic] Locale PriceDivide stopped working

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 04:53:00 2001

Hi All,

I must have turned completely blind.

It's all about a simple locale setting.
Yesterday when I configured a catalog to accept multi currencies, all
worked as expected. However, this morning it wouldn't do the trick anymore.
I've looked at all settings but I cannot see what could be wrong.

The problem is that when changing locale from eg. nl_NL to eur_EUR (or
another currency), the PriceDivide won't use the fractional digits. In
other words, it will use 2 instead of 2.20371 for euro translations (or 1
instead of 0.4 for USD translations).

Please could anyone tell me what I don't see right now? Any typos?

## Locale table ##
code    en_US   de_DE   fr_FR   nl_NL   eur_EUR
frac_digits     2       2       2       2       2
currency_symbol $       DM      FF      Hfl     Euro
decimal_point   .       .       .       .       .
p_cs_precedes   1                       1       1
mon_thousands_sep       ,       ,       .       .       .
mon_decimal_point       .       ,       ,       ,       ,
mon_thousand_sep
p_sep_by_space                  1       1       1
default 0       0       0       1       0
PriceDivide     0.4     0.5409  0.1632  1       2.20371
price_picture           DM ### ### ###,##

## Catalog.cfg ##
Locale          fr_FR LC_CTYPE fr_FR
Locale          eur_EUR LC_CTYPE eur_EUR
Locale          en_US LC_CTYPE C

Locale nl_NL nl_NL.ISO_8859-1
Locale nl_NL LC_CTYPE nl_NL
Locale nl_NL LC_TIME nl_NL