[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 09:18:02 2001

Quoting Sheamus Nulty (snulty@celticlinks.com):

Then it would make sense to try free="Free!", don't you think? 8-)

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Experience is what allows you to recognize a mistake the second
time you make it. -- unknown