[ic] Free Shipping and Shipping.asc file

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 13:25:00 2001

Sheamus Nulty wrote:

> [...]
[DEL]
Ahem...did Mike Heins not written free="Free!"?
Maybe you have to write free="Free!" instead of free='Free!'?

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger          black point arts Internet Solutions GmbH