Re2: [ic] mysql DBS/DSI Problem

Mark Johnson interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 17:52:01 2001

I've had this problem before, and I believe it has to do with not having
a sufficient (or any) version of DBI installed. Vend::Table::DBI
inherits from DBI.

Have you installed Bundle::Interchange? If so, are you able to connect
to postgres via DBI in your own perl script? Even simpler, can you type
in the shell

perl -e 'use DBI;'

and not get any errors?