[ic] Shipping

Matthew Schick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 12 20:12:00 2001

On 12 Jul 2001 18:01:31 -0600, Jillian Carroll wrote:

> Okay, I changed that in the catalog.cfg file... and I'm still getting this
> message:
>
> Note: No match found for mode 'default', quantity '', returning 0.
>
> I have searched through the archives and it seems lots of people have this
> problem.. but there are no resolutions. :)  My luck to find a problem nobody
> can fix. ;)

Take a look at the checkout.html page (it's in yourcatalog/pages/ord)
and look for the "[if session ship_message]" tag.  Everything between
here and the '[/if]' shows up if there is an error or informational
message from the shipping method....  The tag in this block that
actually print the message you are getting is '[data session
ship_message]', tho you should just be able to enclose the whole section
in '[comment][/comment]' tags and be done with it.

Hope this helps ya out....
Matt