[ic] Interchange Web Administration .....

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 13 16:00:54 2001

> >Best thing to do then is make an admin directory in pages in the catalog
> >(/home/interchange/catalogs/shopcart/pages/admin). Copy the relevant file
> >from above and modify. This will then apply to the particular
> catalog, not
> >to them all.
>
> 	If I copy the admin files over to the catalogs in
> /home/interchange/catalogs/.... then what would be the appropriate URL on
> the web browser to get to this one?

The idea is that the url stays the same as the standard UI page. Also, I
only copy the files I want to modify.

eg: modified layout.html at
/home/interchange/catalogs/shopcart/pages/admin/layout.html accessed via
www.yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/link.cgi/admin/layout.html

Please note: If you are on 4.6.x, think very hard before modifying the ui
pages as there is significant 'behind the scenes' change.

Jonathan
Webmaint.