[ic] Interchange Web Administration .....

Scott Fletcher interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 13 17:31:01 2001

>>I've had that happen to me too, but in my case it was because of old
content in
>>my cache

	Man!  You're a lifesaver!!!!!!  It was the last thing that ever come
to my mind!  Because I have my web browser set to refresh on every page!
Every page!  So, it should do the same to the pop-up window.  When I first
saw your comments, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.  So, I tried it on
another machine that never had access to this website and it work just
great!  So, I know that the cache refreshing on my web browser doesn't work.
Funny!  It's the IE 5.0 that I'm using!!!!!!  So, I'm going to have to
delete the old cache.  Right now, it is not working too well because when I
click on the cache cleanup under the tool section.  It crashed IE.  I guess
Microsoft products suck!!!!

Thanks,
  Scott