[ic] error saving matches in DbSearch.pm

interch interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 14:33:00 2001

Never mind found the problem I didn't have global=1 set in the [perl] tag,
although still not sure why it needs to be set in my version and not in
the default IC version.  Does having AllowGlobal on for the catalog
automatically trigger Safe checks that would not normally be checked
without AllowGLobal?

Chris