[ic] Admin details..

David Totten interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 15 18:05:01 2001

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 10:54:37PM +0100, Garry wrote:
> Does anyone know what this means:  it is on my Admin Interface /
> Administration:
>
> Tie::Watch not found. Minor: cannot set watch points in catalog.cfg

It just means that you don't have the Tie::Watch perl module installed
where the perl that is running interchange can see it.

The error says it's minor, so you could ignore it, or get Tie::Watch
installed. It really shouldn't cause problems if you don't

Dave Totten

--
Start random buzzword text:
Of course, a constant flow of effective communication presents extremely interesting challenges to the client-server archetecture.