[ic] Options in 4.7.5 and Mail Receipt

Sheamus Nulty interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 16 13:46:01 2001

To get the options into the orderline table for a product in 4.7.5 I added
the following to my log_transactions

This will have something like the following in the options field

<input type=hidden name=mv_item_option   value="Size">Medium<BR><input
type=hidden
name=mv_item_option value="Colour">Skidaw

My only problem is that with the options in this format the email that the
customer gets has this in it. Are there other options to the [item-options]
tag or do I need to do something special in the mail_receipt file to format
this options data so that the customer email has something like

Size Medium Colour Skidaw

Thanks

Sheamus