[ic] SSL And IE

Lord Valankar interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 16 14:15:01 2001

Hi All,
	I've got a rather weird one. It seems for whatever reason some, but not
all IE users that visit our website are unable to create an account. I'm
begining to wounder if it isn't something with our key for SSL which we
have purchased from Equifax.
	Netscape 4.x, Opera 5 and my bosses Exploder(5.5) works fine however I
have two machines that act up. At first I thought that it was just
something flakey with thoes machines, but now I'm not so sure. On an IE
4.0 box I get a combination of occasional fails, where most images don't
seem to work. I've verified it has the 128 bit excription pack
installed, and just installed it again to make sure. Sometimes the 4.0
box spits out the following error. "An error occured in the secure
channel support."
	I took a call this morning from a kind gentleman from New York that
reported a different problem, when he clickes on the new account button,
he get's a page can not be displayed.
	FYI We are running interchange 4.6.5, RH 7.0.
	Any sugestions on this are welcome, and Thanks in advance }:8>