[ic] Options in 4.7.5 and Mail Receipt

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 16 14:53:01 2001

Quoting Mike Heins (mikeh@minivend.com):
> Quoting Sheamus Nulty (snulty@celticlinks.com):
> > To get the options into the orderline table for a product in 4.7.5 I added
> > the following to my log_transactions

> > This will have something like the following in the options field
> >
> > <input type=hidden name=mv_item_option   value="Size">Medium<BR><input
> > type=hidden
> > name=mv_item_option value="Colour">Skidaw
> >
> > My only problem is that with the options in this format the email that the
> > customer gets has this in it. Are there other options to the [item-options]
> > tag or do I need to do something special in the mail_receipt file to format
> > this options data so that the customer email has something like
> >
> > Size Medium Colour Skidaw
> >

> This is a deficiency in [item-options ...]. I think I need to add an
> [item-options type=report] to cover this -- it would be something like:
>
> 	Size: Medium, Color: Skidaw

This is now in CVS and will be in the beta 4.7.6, which is imninent. The
difference from what I describe is:

	[item-options report=1 joiner=", " separator=": "]

The joiner and separator shown are the defaults if you don't set
them.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill