[ic] Where's the file for the menu on the admin pages.

Andreas, Scott interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 16 17:12:01 2001

hello,
check the  catalog_befor.cfg or catalog_after.cfg these files control what
is displayed in the header
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Fletcher [mailto:scott@abcoa.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 1:30 PM
To: 'interchange-users@developer.akopia.com'
Subject: RE: [ic] Where's the file for the menu on the admin pages.

I found the file for the Admin menu header and Admin menu footer.  It's in
the file path, "/usr/local/interchange1/lib/UI/vars/UI_STD_HEAD" &
"..../UI_STD_FOOTER".  So, I edited the file to add another menu to the menu
header and footer.  I tested it on the website and and it does not work.
So, it is not hte right file.  However, I saw a file, ui.cfg but it doesn't
seem to be the right file either.  Can anyone point it out for me?

Scott