[ic] FLYPAGE.html & [item-price] problem !

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 17 17:58:00 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, David Bordas wrote:

DB>>Exemple the product : os28069 is defined at $44.99
DB>>but when i click on "more information" i come to a web page ( os28069.html )
DB>>based on flypage.html and the price is $44.00 !

In the UI, under Items, make sure that the price on that page is
correct. Click on 'Quantity Pricing' and make sure that those prices
are correct, or non-existent.

Please note, that any changes that you want to make on that first page
have to be made last. If you make changes there and then go to quantity
pricing, those changes will be lost.

While it probably doesn't really matter, down at the bottom of the UI
click on 'apply changes'

HTH

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, July 17, 2001 at 18:00 PM:
I parked my hard disk and now I can't find it!

This Linux System has been up 191 hours