[ic] Dealer prices in foundation store

A Beattie interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 17 23:30:00 2001

Hi all.  I am new to linux as it is but have managed to setup Interchange
and am running the foundation catalogue.
I've set up an item list and can browse the site as a normal member of the
public and see the retail prices but when
I log in as a dealer on an account I set up as dealer I still only see the
retail prices?  I have entered price's for retail and dealer,
but when browing my site it does not act like the demo I have viewed online,
e.g. logon as jdoe - password test.
Can you let me know what I am missing in the setup of this catalogue.  Do I
need to turn on a feature (dealer pricing) and if so, HOW??
Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers from Downunder.

Andrew Beattie
Alternative Micro
Moblie: 0403 519 247
website: www.alternative-micro.com