[ic] redirecting again

Radoslav Horák interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 18 12:19:01 2001

thanks for help Kyle (RE: redirecting) - it was a stupid erorr I made
redirecting to itself ending on 127.0.0.1

I need further help. I need to have some pages for members only, require
login and then bring them back to page they requested.

I noticed variable 'members_only' that sets mv_successpage on a page where
'members_only' is set. This is that part of code located in templates:

[if scratch members_only]
    [set members_only][/set]
    [if !session logged_in]
    [set mv_successpage]@@MV_PAGE@@[/set]
    [bounce page=login]
    [/if]
[/if]

I cannot make it to go back to page flagged 'members_only'. Everytime I log
in it takes me to index page

I found a file 'login' in /usr/local/interchange/lib/UI/profiles that
defines how login works?

How process.html works

Please help again

TIA