[ic] SSL Secure Server - different domain

Enquiries: Tekno-Media interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 06:29:01 2001

Hi,

I have tried everything to get the checkout to work succesfully via secure
server on a different domain, to no avail.

My most recent attempt to use a secure server worked to a degree, but
prevented access to the Admin Interface and if a customer went back from a
check out to browsing, a new session was started - it was possible to view
the basket using 2 different links and getting different contents!!

I am thinking of trying the whole cart through the secure server instead -
can anyone tell me how to do this and can it be done using the Admin
Interface, and does it / can it include the Admin Interface too?

Garry