[ic] 4.7.x RPM? - Interchange Documentation project

Allen Armstrong interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 14:55:00 2001

<snip>

> As the person who has written much of the documentation, I am a bit
> disappointed that I haven't been able to produce what people need.
> No one has seemed to have been able to produce pertinent examples of
> what actually *is* needed, which hamstrings me a bit. Most features
> of Interchange are documented, some of them in excruciating detail.
> In a lot of cases, people ask questions which would be easily solved
> by finding appropriate documentation references.

Hi,

Perhaps a different approach is needed an Open Interchange Documentation
project?  Its often very hard for someone very close to the product to write
documentation because they know the code.  Perhaps like the current
documentation site the project uses interchange and has different levels of
contributors.

Anyways a thought.

Allen Armstrong
Member of #interchange on irc.eprofitdesigns.com:6667 (us)
More information/web irc client check out http://irc.cursor.uk.net/