[ic] What the heck is wrong with my loop code?

Jason Osborne interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 18:17:00 2001

I've been messing with this for the past five hours and i can't get it to
work at all. I'm trying to add a sales rep drop down box on the checkout
page. I created a sql table called rep that contains a code and selector
which is the first, middle, and last initial of a persons name, a
first_name, middle_name, last_name, and full_name field. For some reason it
won't pull any of this data out of the sql table but also reports no error.
What am I doing wrong here. According to
http://developer.akopia.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/icdatabase_28.html, I have all
the right tags setup.

<SELECT NAME=mv_salesrep>
[loop search="
 ra=yes
 fi=rep
 st=sql
 rf=code,full_name
 ml=1000
 tf=full_name
"]
  <OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [loop-data rep full_name]
[/loop]
</SELECT>

Thanks,

Jason Osborne