[ic] 4.7.x RPM? - Interchange Documentation project

interchange-users@lists.akopia.com interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 18:25:01 2001

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 04:36:34PM -0400, IC-Admin wrote:

> The only thing difficult about IC is to know what you need to know in
> order to understand how IC works. IC is just what we in Germany would
> describe as "Stille Wasser sind tief". Unfortunately I don't know how
> to express this in English. Or is there something like "Silent waters
> are deep" in English ?

Hmmm, first thing that comes to mind is Bill Cosby:

Noah: "What's a cubit, Lord?"

God to Noah, "How long can you tread water?"

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039