[ic] Problem with upgrading to IC 4.7.6 Beta

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 19 21:24:01 2001

Quoting Robert Trembath (robert@ishoptech.com):
> Low traffic settings.
> Calling UI......UI is loaded...
> Interchange V4.7.6
> Configuring catalog catalog...Using MySQL,
> DSN=dbi:mysql:racks_catalog:host=216.
> 201.199.231.
> done.
> Configuring catalog demo...Using default DBM database...done.
> Configuring catalog foundation...Using default DBM database...done.
> Configuring catalog lanstar...Using MySQL,
> DSN=dbi:mysql:lanstar_catalog_new:hos
> t=216.201.199.231...done.
> Configuring catalog shop...Using MySQL,
> DSN=dbi:mysql:lanstar_catalog:host=216.2
> 01.199.231.
> done.
> [root@www interchange]#

Did the path to the socket file change? If it did, you need to:

	cp src/vlink /somewhere/cgi-bin/lanstar
	chown interchangeuser /somewhere/cgi-bin/lanstar
	chmod u+s  /somewhere/cgi-bin/lanstar

If it works when you start with

     interchange -r SocketPerms=666

then that is certainly the problem.
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown