[ic] Tax question

Dani Prados interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 10:40:01 2001

Hello
	When I use the [sales-tax] tag in my basket I obtain ever
the same result 0 but I have specified a TAX of 16%.
	My question is how I can associate a tax to every product in the
catalog. We will have two kinds of tax in the catalog.  And how works
[sales-tax] tag to work correctly with these situation.

	In the other when the product will be send to special zones we need
0 tax.

I'm using ic4.6.5.

thanks in advance.

Daniel Prados Carrasco
Webmaster
www.flashnet-shopping.com
El Hipermercado de la Fotografía
www.fotoportal.net
El Mundo fotográfico en tus manos
www.refa.fotoportal.net
La Red de Fotógrafos Asociados, fotografía a la carta
www.flashnetClub.com
El Club de los aficionados a la fotografía
Flashnet Shopping, S.L.
Tel. 902 15 88 55         Fax. 972 653 522