[ic] more-list, search, and discount questions

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 20 16:25:01 2001

Brian Kosick <briank@nacs.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> 	I have a few questions
>
> 1)  With the more list, I would like to be able to organize it
> alphabetically, instead of numerically.  As in the first page would contain
> all the products that start with an A, and the more list would display
> something like "A B C D E F G H I J K L ....Next"  Is this possible?

I needed this feature and implemented it (with Mike's help) into the
development version of Interchange (4.7.x).

Example:
<input type=hidden name=mv_more_alpha value=yes>
<input type=hidden name=mv_more_alpha_chars value=1>
<input type=hidden name=mv_sort_field value=description>
<input type=hidden name=mv_return_fields value=sku,description>

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices