[ic] [salest tax] trouble

Daniel interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sat Jul 21 07:49:01 2001

Hello

        When I use the [sales-tax] tag in my basket, I
obtain a 0 results, when I'm excpecting 16% of price.
Can somebody explain to e how the [sales-tax] tag work?
I can't find the explanation in the documentation, in
the documentation only explains hat the result will be
zero if the state or zip is no specified but don't
explain how to specify it.

More questions about tax and interchange, We want to
associate a specific tax to every product in the
catalog, because in our country there are different
kind of taxes. I have placed the information of the
kind of tax in the products file, but I don't know how
to aplicate these tax to the [sales-tax]
and the [total-cost] tag.
        Thanks in advance.

Daniel Prados Carrasco
Webmaster
www.flashnet-shopping.com
El Hipermercado de la Fotografía
www.fotoportal.net
El Mundo fotográfico en tus manos
www.refa.fotoportal.net
La Red de Fotógrafos Asociados, fotografía a la carta
www.flashnetClub.com
El Club de los aficionados a la fotografía
Flashnet Shopping, S.L.
Tel. 902 15 88 55         Fax. 972 653 522