[ic] Can the price be editted in the cart???

Jason Osborne interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Mon Jul 23 02:23:01 2001

Had a quick question. I am trying to allow editing of the price in the
shopping cart for an Intranet e-commerce package. I went under basket and
setup a input text box like so:

<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="[price-name]" VALUE="[item-price]" SIZE=7>

Only problem is that when I either hit the recalculate or the check out
button, it does not carry the price over. Is there a way I can change this?
Is this setup in Interchange itself and if so, where. This catalog will be
the only one running on this installation of Interchange, so it does not
matter if this is set globally since all the products will have fluctuating
prices.

Thanks,

Jason Osborne
Data and Telecom Network Solutions