[ic] Proposed New Bug Submission Method...

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 24 05:54:00 2001

"Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" wrote:

> John Beima <jbeima@palb.com> writes:
>
> > G'Day Kyle,
> >
> > Actually Kyel we have 4.7.X working great with 2 seperate domains... Upon
> > decussion with Brev Patterson he requested that the last two bugs be added to
> > Bugzilla... Upon which Mike instantly turned them off without even finding out
> > is was a fellow staff member of Akopia that requested the bugs and fixes be
> > posted there... Since if you look at them, in both cases fixes were sujested...
> > But Mike with his recent Bill Gatez complex has taken to just rulling them
> > out... Like even a recent comment from him that a shipping qizard screen wan't
> > going to be fixed to handle Canada or even do what the instructions on it says
> > it does... It is just getting out of hand...
>
> Come on, John, go flaming else where. I'm in contact with Mike for longer
> than two years and found him very open to new ideas, suggestions etc.
> In some points he's in fact adamant, but with a very plausible explanation
> for being that way.
>
> Ciao
>         Racke

I can confirm Stefan.
I use FreeBSD and there is a problem with MV/IC running under FreeBSD
and high traffic.
This problem exist since MV 3.10 and earlier. But Mike Heins has not
forgotten this problem.
It is fixed with the newest IC 4.7.x (beta, not tested by me).
The behavior of Mike Heins show me, that Mike Heins is listen us very
well.
And Mike Heins is so free to tell us about his error, if I was right and
he was wrong.
Regarding "Bill Gatez complex"...you are very wrong! Sorry!

ciao

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger          black point arts Internet Solutions GmbH