[ic] Shipping shows up as $0.00

Donald Lin interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 24 11:54:01 2001

For my website, I will allow free shipping if the user orders anything over
$20 and a delivery charge of $2 dollars for anything under $20. I am in the
process of testing it out, and whenever I use the [shipping] tag I always
get a value of $0.00.

I have included my shipping.asc file and parts of the code in the checkout
screen.

shipping.asc
free    Free Delivery   price   20      9999    0
delivery_charge    Delivery Charge   price   0       20      10

part of checkout.html
<input type=hidden name=mv_ship_mode value=delivery_charge>
[shipping]

I want the above html code to show a shipping price of $10. Am I doing this
right?
Do I need to add anything in the .cfg files?

Donald