[ic] Esmith 4.2 and Interchange

Brett Hooker interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Wed Jul 25 23:25:01 2001

Tony,

I'll look around in my notes tonight.  I know I've got some info here.  I
know I upgraded Perl, and dynamically downloaded the extra stuff, but it
sounds like things have improved a little since then (two months ago).

I've got another box here I need to setup sometime soon anyway, perhaps I
can update my notes and compare to yours when I do that.

--
Thanks,
Brett

Be Positive, Be Flexible, Be Creative - It's how we got here!