[ic] Displaying multiple dynamic attributes

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 26 10:09:00 2001

Quoting Martin Lee (mgl@community.net.uk):
> If at all possible, I want to avoid 'hard coding' the attributes into the
> basket page, with something like :
>   [if item-modifier size]size : [item-modifier size] [/if]
>   [if item-modifier colour]colour : [item-modifier colour] [/if]
> since the customer want to maintain their own list of attributes.
>
> Any ideas ?

4.7 (soon to be 4.8) has dynamic options that should prevent this
problem. You don't need to have size/color fields or anything; this
is handled in the options database.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown