[ic] Saving CyberCash auth code in orders

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 26 15:26:00 2001

Quoting Corey Gilmore (cfg@dln.uvm.edu):
> Is anyone familiar with a way to store the cybercash auth code, or order
> id in the IC order reports?  The financial department needs a way to
> associate orders from IC, to orders that were batched (or will be batched)
> in cybercash.
>
> I know that I can get the CC order id from [data session cybercash_id],
> but I unsure of the best way to store that in the orderdb (so I can view
> it in the admin ui order view, and also pull it out w/custom queries)

In 4.7/4.8, it is automatically stored in transactions->order_id.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

My wife is great.  She doesn't care where I go, just as long as I don't
have any fun.  -- Lee Trevino