[ic] Quantity Pricing not working

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Thu Jul 26 18:49:00 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Alexander McKenna wrote:

AM>>I have installed interchange 4.6.5 on redhat 6.1 using mysql and am
AM>>modifying the construct demo. I have modified the text file for quantity
AM>>pricing to add a qty 500 field, and restarted interchange. That seemed
AM>>to work fine, there is now a q500 field. In the administrator, under
AM>>items, when i click on the No to modify qty pricing, the edit item page
AM>>comes up, but no matter what i type in the fields, i can not make
AM>>quantity pricing work, the no never changes to yes. I have seen
AM>>references in the archives to documentation, but i have printed out all
AM>>the pdf files on developer.akopia.com, and find no reference to quantity
AM>>pricing.

The Construct Demo, out of the can, only allows quantity pricing for
'affiliates', or members.

In catalog.cfg, change the CommonAdjust line to start out this way:
CommonAdjust   pricing:q2,q5,q6,q8,..............

In pricing.txt, your top line should read this way:
sku     q2	q5      q6      q8.........

This gets rid of the membership requirements.

Another option would be to make everyone log in and then give them
affiliate status once logged in.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, July 26, 2001 at 18:35 PM:
The ballot is stronger than the bullet.

This Linux System has been up 407 hours