[ic] Possible <textarea> bug in admin UI 4.7.7

Brian Kosick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Fri Jul 27 19:44:01 2001

yes,

I've been using the cvs version, I even deleted the entire install dir, and
re-installed.  Same thing.

I also, can't figure out why gentables isn't working for me.  I'm using the
GDBM databases, and I took a look at gentables.  It looks like to me that
the code [list-databases] doesn't find the info that it's looking
for.  I've wracked my brain, trying to get the tables to list on the
page.  I've grep'ed through the whole site looking for a variable that
would be conflicting.

This catalog is moved/modified from a mv 3.0.4 site, and I have everything
working fantastic, except for this!

If anyone could help it be grateful.

The catalog.cfg, is straight from the foundation demo.

The only thing that hasn't been updated is the products table, but other
than that, all the tables have been either from the f_demo, or been updated
to match table layouts.  The UI menus customer, order, design, etc, etc are
all working like they should be.

                                           Catalog Information
                              Catalog URL

                                            http://dev.diabeticexpress.com/cgi-bin/dexpress.cgi