[ic] Has anyone done a shipping module for UPS Collect

Jim Balcom interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jul 29 20:31:01 2001

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Robert Trembath wrote:

RT>>Has anyone written or figured out how to do a shipping module for those who
RT>>want to pay for shipping on their own UPS/FedEx Account? Some feedback would
RT>>be great.

I added a 'comments' section to checkout.html which gets passed to me
via e-mail. It seems to me that this would be a rare enough event that
they would only need to put in a comment to use their account number
for shipping and to include the account number.

It's not something that I would want to see happen very often for that
circumvents my 'shipping and handling' add-ons, which are there to
cover the cost of boxes, labels, pickp-ups, etc.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, July 29, 2001 at 20:30 PM:
Mr. Spock doesn't say: "Let's blast their buns off!"

This Linux System has been up 481 hours