[ic] &final=yes not being picked up in 4.7.8?

Brian Kosick interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Tue Jul 31 14:22:01 2001

Ditto  for me, I spent about 4 hours trying to figure out what this problem
was yesterday...  fruitless hours looking through the archives. I just
noticed this posting today.

I also have the same problem with items in basket not removing
themselves.  I need to figure this one out.  (Chris, could you email me if
you've solved this?)

My catalog was originally built using IC 4.7.2 and I have been updating the
ic source from CVS fairly frequently

My question is wouldn't the demos in 4.8.0 (CVS) have the same problem?  I
ran a diff against the new foundation profiles.order, and my original
profiles.order  and they are identical.

Also, I noticed that in the CVS version, some of the *.pgsql files, have
not been updated to reflect column changes.