[ic] a couple of questions

Mike Heins interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 3 11:16:00 2001

Quoting Javier Martin (martin@trymedia.com):
> Hi,
>
> Newbie questions:
>
> - Is there any way of letting the payment routine (authorizenet, cybercash,
> ...) know the mv_cyber_mode besides passing this value as an <INPUT
> type=hidden>? I don't like people knowing this from the HTML source. If you
> have some "test_mode" implemented, they could save the page locally and
> re-submit it with the mv_cyber_mode changed to fool the server.
>
> - What are the difference among the following:
>
>  $CGI->{$key}
>  $CGI::values{$key}
>  $Values->{$key}

Actually, you can control this right in the checkout profile with
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE. The $Values->{cyber_mode} really doesn't
have any effect anymore unless you use the old, old, Cybercash stuff.

It is formally replaced in 4.7.x -- mv_cyber_mode has zero effect.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon