[ic] Auto Restart when IC server is down

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 3 13:30:01 2001

You might want to do it at a service level?

Either
while true; do /path/to/interchange; done

or use the tools at
http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html

The link file is compiled (written C i think) so you would need to fix it
at the source level and recompile.  Prob better to just make a crontab
entry and check every 5 minutes to see if ic is running.

man crontab
man 5 crontab
.cfg