[ic] Strange problem

John Beima interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
Sun Jun 3 16:53:01 2001

G'Day Guy,

A few days ago, someone posted a message to the group with a possible fix for
this... It was aimed at MySQL users however, but it solved just that, and could
work in this case...

By the way Interchange doesn't write to the .txt files.. It stores all it new
data in the .gdbm files... You have to do an export on the file to update the
.txt files...

John